The Balanced Living Journal

Practical information for busy women from Women's Success Coach Catherine Bruns. Visit me also at www.coachbalance.com

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Balanced Living - Yeah Right!

In my work as a Life Coach for Women I work with busy busy women who's schedules are packed tightly with everything from executive meetings to car maintenance. Even though I coach on the phone with these wonderful women, I can see them roll their eyes at me when I introduce the idea of balanced living. Yeah right, they say. When pigs fly and I become as rich as Oprah and I can hire people to wash the dog for me! Having recovered from my own busy unbalanced life, I can relate. It just doesn't seem possible. But it is.

Balance means different things to all of us. To me it is about all parts of a woman's life working well together to create the most ease and success possible. It's not about everything being equal.

Want to know how to get more balance in your life? A great place to start is to read the article How to Create a Balanced Life, which gives some practical information on how to begin from the bottom up. And in the meantime, have some fun and schedule a date with your loved one for Valentines Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home