The Balanced Living Journal

Practical information for busy women from Women's Success Coach Catherine Bruns. Visit me also at www.coachbalance.com

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Time for Confession

I've been AWOL. I can't really call it a summer vacation - I'll call it summer chaos instead.

Here's what happens when you buy a house, move into it and start a new business: all normal routines go to pot!

Talk about unfocused, uninspired and energy only for the very basic life sustaining and organizing endeavors.

I actually was a little surprised at how easily I could let go of my lovely little blog posts, my monthly ezine, regular networking and all those other things that keep my coaching biz blooming and flourishing.

But, I'm also equally surprised that with a simple decision and a bit of planning I'm back on track with a new schedule that allows for all new and old endeavors to coexist in harmony.

So.... I'm back and ready to blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home