The Balanced Living Journal

Practical information for busy women from Women's Success Coach Catherine Bruns. Visit me also at www.coachbalance.com

Monday, May 29, 2006

Keeping in Touch in a Fun, Playful Way


In both my ezine, Living in Balance, and my podcast, Coaching A Go Go, a recent topic was about creating and maintaining a circle of support - ensuring that your web of relationships was the right size and well maintained by you.

And voila! Here's a totally fun way to keep up with your web of girlfriends, young and old - designhergals.com. You can create custom images that look remarkably like yourself or your gal pals and use them on ecards, note paper, and other fun kicky keep in touch methods.

After reading about it in O Magazine I went straight to my computer to give it a whirl. I sent Sienna my goddesschild, who was having her first 5 year old ballet recital an ecard with a pretty darn good likeness of herself in a pink tutu. She loved it!

Go see for yourself - and let that special friend in your life know that you're thinking of her.

But beware, it can be addicting. Pretty soon you'll be creating fun Design-her Gals for all your friends.

Image from www.designhergals.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home