The Balanced Living Journal

Practical information for busy women from Women's Success Coach Catherine Bruns. Visit me also at www.coachbalance.com

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Guest Blogger

I'm attending, for the very first time, the International Coach Federation conference, which begins next week. 1500 coaches are registered to attend. I'm beside myself with glee at all the fun and excitement and creativity that will be happening - on my inside and around me!

I was invited to be a guest blogger at The Blog Squad Live, for commentary pre-, during and post-conference. I thought it would be a few little 'ol coaches chatting about stuff, but oooohhhh noooo - I'm with some of the big dogs. Published authors whom I've read, bloggers I subscribe to, coaches I've listened to in teleforums - I'm playing with them. Sure busts my belief that I'm not big enough to play this game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home