The Balanced Living Journal

Practical information for busy women from Women's Success Coach Catherine Bruns. Visit me also at www.coachbalance.com

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Getting Unstuck

I spent this summer watching my business fall away. What was happening? My mood was plummeting, my husband wondered why I was so cranky and I began to wonder if I was really making the right choices in my life. As I panicked and looked for the hole in the dike to put my finger in I realized I couldn’t blame employees, or bureaucracy or poor systems. Since I’m the only one in my biz, it had to be about me. Finally I realized I was stuck in a familiar quagmire that was actually rather predictable for me. Once I realized that the changes needed to come from the inside, I went on a very purposeful mission to learn what was keeping me stuck and how the heck to get out of it. I’m happy to say I was quite successful and now full of energy, action, creativity and possibility. I want to share with you what I’ve learned, because I imagine that you’ve experienced stuck too. I’ll give you a roadmap to follow right out of the quicksand.

Read the rest of this article and other great information in my September edition of Living in Balance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home