The Balanced Living Journal

Practical information for busy women from Women's Success Coach Catherine Bruns. Visit me also at www.coachbalance.com

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Resource for Women with Virtual Businesses

Most of my business is virtual - meaning I work with my clients over the magic waves of the phone, cyberspace, and other technological means. I love it!

My guess is that since you are reading this, you have some familiarity with life online and business in the virtual realm. If that's the case, then I have the business resource for you!

The International Virtual Womens Chamber of Commerce is a fabulous organization headed by one dynamo of a virtual business woman - Jerrilynn Thomas.

I have been a member of this organization since December of 2004 and it is my lifeline to the virtual business world. I can't tell you how many wonderful women I have met - in person, on the phone, and through online networking - who have informed and inspired me personally and professionally.

If it wasn't for the IVWCC I wouldn't have learned about blogging, podcasts, web conference rooms, SEO, RSS, and all the teachers, trainers and resources that can bring a boost to my biz.

It is the one place that I know if I put a question out there - whether it be how to manage a glitch in my Outlook, to organizing my time better - I will get it answered, quickly and often with an offer to help.

The IVWCC is undergoing some profound changes right now and is morphing, under Jerrilynn's tutelage, into a premier business portal for womens virtual business. I'm sooooo excited about some of the changes - I can't wait.

I want you to check out this great opportunity because you definitely want to get in on the outstanding deal of joining this amazing group. You can learn about the benefits of the new and improved IVWCC and see for yourself that it is simply a no brainer to join us in creating abundance and success for ourselves and each other.

That's what women are about, right? Community, support, creation, success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home