The Balanced Living Journal

Practical information for busy women from Women's Success Coach Catherine Bruns. Visit me also at www.coachbalance.com

Saturday, July 16, 2005

I'm giving away 100 free coaching sessions!

Help me become a great Coach!

The more I coach, the better I become. In this spirit of pursuing mastery I am giving away 100 coaching sessions to women between now and the end of September 2005.

I've already had 16 women take me up on this offer and help me to become great. I only have 19 sessions left for July and they're filling fast!

If you or some woman you know is interested in a free coaching session then drop me an email at Catherine@coachbalance.com.

It's a total win/win, since you get free coaching and I become better and better as a Coach.

This is not a clever disguise for a sales pitch - just me wanting to be great!

If you have questions about coaching, who I am, or what I have to offer then I encourage you to visit www.coachbalance.com for more information.

I look forward to coaching you soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home