The Balanced Living Journal

Practical information for busy women from Women's Success Coach Catherine Bruns. Visit me also at www.coachbalance.com

Thursday, August 25, 2005

The Way to Live Life

I got a birthday card last week that spoke loudly to me.

live with intention.
walk to the edge.
listen hard.
practice wellness.
play with abandon.
laugh.
choose with no regret.
continue to learn.
appreciate your friends.
do what you love.
live as if this is all there is.

- mary anne radmacher

What if we actually lived our lives this way? Who would we be? These words really resonated with me right now because I'm in a process of uncovering a deeper level of myself.

Old patterns and beliefs are being revealed and I'm stunned at the grip that they have had on my life.

I'll tell you more about this discovery and what I am learning as time goes on, so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home