The Balanced Living Journal

Practical information for busy women from Women's Success Coach Catherine Bruns. Visit me also at www.coachbalance.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My Own Personal Celebration of Aging

I'm singin' a little song this morning and looking forward to a day filled with fun and celebration. Why? Because it's my birthday! Yay!

I'm turning 44 today and celebrating every moment of my age. Sure, there are things hanging in new places and I can't seem to get my eyes to focus at all without glasses and things with waistbands fit a little tighter, but in my opinion the benefits of being an aging women far outweigh the costs.

Here's what I'm celebrating:
  • the ability to say NO and stick to it
  • deep connection with other women
  • a relationship with myself that is truly satisfying
  • love that grows incredibly with my husband
  • living life on my terms and unhooking from others expectations
  • feeling my intuition getting stronger every day
  • being a model for women younger than me
  • comfort in my own skin - no matter what it looks like
  • exploring the depth of my wisdom
  • having a plethora of older women in my life who have shown me aging is wonderful
  • not being in my 20s any longer - fun, but wrought with angst
  • knowing how to take care of myself
  • telling my truth - even when getting angry or self righteous would be more fun
  • being fabulous!
Celebrate with me! What are those things that you are celebrating about yourself right now?



1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Directv Barberton OH offers high-speed PC Internet-access to our customers through our sister brand HUGHES. Check out my site on KEYWORD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home