The Balanced Living Journal

Practical information for busy women from Women's Success Coach Catherine Bruns. Visit me also at www.coachbalance.com

Thursday, November 03, 2005

What's Your Story?

I've recently been doing some personal work related to the Law of Attraction - more about that later - and so I sat down and wrote the story of my life as it occurs when I am fully in weath consciousness. Wealth, meaning all that which makes me wealthy - financial, spiritual, family, relationship, health. When I view my life from the perspective of being in total wealth, what is it?

My story began with, 'I'm sitting in my red overstuffed armchair and I just hung up the phone with a fabulous client. I look across my gorgeous and neatly organized hardwood desk out the picture window to the stunning view of mountains, trees and open fields.' The story went on to describe my office, my home, the morning with my husband, the surrounding area, the community we live in, the vehicle I drive, the friends we have, etc. It's a great story! And, now that I have a clear and distinct story, I think about it all the time and hold it in my conscious thoughts.

Yesterday, when I was having lunch with my friend Liza, she asked how I stay out of fear. I had to think a moment, but I realized that by consciously shifting my fear,scarcity or lack thought to my wealth story is how I do that.

What's your story? Sit down in a quiet place with some time to yourself and write it down. If it comes in chunks, that's fine. Make sure you write it in the present tense (no I wills, or I shoulds) and that you are an active player in your story - not just an observer. Review it weekly and hold it in your thoughts daily.

When I told Liza yesterday to write her story, she looked at me and said 'I did that about a year ago, and now that I think about it, that story has all come true.'

How do you know where you're going if you don't create a path? Write your story and sit back and watch it come true.

www.coachbalance.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home