The Balanced Living Journal

Practical information for busy women from Women's Success Coach Catherine Bruns. Visit me also at www.coachbalance.com

Monday, March 14, 2005

FYB #3 - Laughter!

When was the last time you laughed till your sides hurt - giggled till you thought you were going to wet your pants?

The giggles got a hold of me last night as my husband and I were playing Cribbage and once the waves of giggling glee subsided I was reminded how great I feel after a big hee haw! It's like tapping directly into the joy juice tank and the light clean feeling that comes after a big laugh is simply rejuvinating.

Go out and find the laughter today. Here's some places that may inspire the giggles in you:
  • Giggly, laughing babies
  • Jokes from your kids
  • Comedy movies - everyone has their own giggly taste
  • Poke fun at yourself - nicely though
  • Act silly - pull your pants way up like a huge nerd and walk around that way!
  • Imagine people in public with Graucho glasses/mustache on
  • Play with a bunch of kids - they're always laughing
  • Quite being so serious for just one day!

Those are my ideas - what about yours? I know you're out there laughing and giving your body a massage from the inside out. Tell us how you do that. Tell us a funny story or a joke, or the silliest thing you've ever done. Let's laugh today!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home