The Balanced Living Journal

Practical information for busy women from Women's Success Coach Catherine Bruns. Visit me also at www.coachbalance.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

What's Draining Your Energy?

Creating and keeping energy is a big issue for me and consequently something I know a few things about. When I began working for myself I realized that one of the reasons that I had been tired most of my adult life is that I had to use enormous amounts of energy to keep up with the regular workplace pace. Gee - and I thought one of my strengths was to be able to work really quickly!

In the latest edition of the audio program Coaching A Go Go, Nancy and I answer a listener's question about energy drains and what to do about them.

Listen in to this 20 minute program and have your pen and paper handy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home