The Balanced Living Journal

Practical information for busy women from Women's Success Coach Catherine Bruns. Visit me also at www.coachbalance.com

Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Flow of Your Spirit

A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing
Maya Angelou

Are you in harmony with your spirit? Do you know what that means for you?

For me, being in harmony with my spirit means that I'm:
  • listening to my intuition and following it
  • taking time every day for the quiet parts of me
  • moving my body regularly so that it is pleasing
  • spending time with my women friends
  • allowing my emotions, but not in ways that are hurtful
  • nourishing my body well
  • acknowledging the powers greater than me
  • taking the time to nurture my important relationships
Think for a moment what this harmony means for you? When do you feel that you are in the flow, that you feel the most 'yourself'. Tell us in the comment section what this is for you.

2 Comments:

At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be honest I never feel in harmony. I usually feel rushed, disappointed, ir unsatisfied. For many years I have been living in a state of unbalance. Right now I am on a journey to find my balance to learn who I am and become more confident.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Catherine Bruns said...

I'm glad you are focusing on learning who you are - that is the single biggest step towards balance. Of course, it involves a few steps along the journey. I totally support you in your quest for self and balance. Let me know how I can be helpful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home