The Balanced Living Journal

Practical information for busy women from Women's Success Coach Catherine Bruns. Visit me also at www.coachbalance.com

Sunday, January 08, 2006

What I've Learned So Far From My 3 Daily Actions

Wow! I've been sicko-rama ever since this year began. Hmmm.... what does that mean.

However, I have followed through with my daily actions and I've opened a new little window into myself.

First thing - I'm really good at gratitude and appreciation. I had to remind myself a few times, but that one seems to flow out of me quite well.

Next in line - I'm not that good at complimenting. Rats! I thought this was the easy one. I'm realizing that I'm much better at seeing what I don't like than what I do. Some definite practice in this area will be happening.

Who knows - if you call me up I may practice my complimenting on you.

As for doing scary or uncomfortable things every day - that's been a little hard as it has been difficult finding scary things every day. I guess I thought there were more in my life than there are. I'll keep lookin' though.

What daily actions have you chosen? And, what are you learning about yourself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home