The Balanced Living Journal

Practical information for busy women from Women's Success Coach Catherine Bruns. Visit me also at www.coachbalance.com

Monday, January 30, 2006

My Doggie Star!

Ok - I know that I usually give you information that helps you to live a balanced life, but indulge me here with a little love for my happy pooch, Kiva.

She was featured as pet of the week at Kim Bloomer's Bark n' Blog as a guest of her big dog Shadrach.

If you're a pet lover and are into caring for your pet naturally, Kim's got all kinds of great products and information for you over at Aspenbloompetcare.com

It's looking into the cute little face of our pet that can sometimes bring us such peace and joy - so do good things to take care of your furry friend.

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine,
Oh this was so great of you to post this! Everyone MUST go see Catherine's adorable dog, Kiva!

The photo is classic dog! Love it :-)

Kim Bloomer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home