The Balanced Living Journal

Practical information for busy women from Women's Success Coach Catherine Bruns. Visit me also at www.coachbalance.com

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Total Alignment

New Moon Rising Over the North Pole

Isn't this photo amazing?!

I'm often stunned by the forces of nature and in this picture the complete alignment of forces that represent opposites to us - the light and the dark.

What does alignment mean in your life? For me it's kind of like balance - all pieces of life working together to support the best self. My light and my dark working in a complementary fashion to create a complete whole.

When you are your natural self then you become in total alignment. Allowing the dark to emerge is often the challenge for many of us.

What needs to happen in your life to bring you in to total alignment? Post a comment and let us know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home